TinyResMeter is a small tool that displays useful information about system resources in real time, but it also gives much more detail when you right-click on the displayed fields !
- It is not the prettiest Resource Monitor.
- It is not the most complete.
- It has no wonderful and amazing graphical interface.
- It has no installer.
- It is written 90% at pure API level to keep it as small as possible.
- It does not require any extra non standard DLL.
- It does not modify/write inside the Registry (except if you set it to autorun).
- It uses less memory and resources than most tools of its kind.
- It uses a very simple but efficient small display interface.
- It does not use any installer that could increase EXE size; once downloaded you can use it immediately.
- It can be simply copied and executed on any machine with no need for an installation procedure.