Its goal is to be a part of the developer’s toolbox where Linked Data and graph-shaped data (semantic webs, social networks, etc) in general are concerned.
- Written in Go
- Easy to get running (3 or 4 commands, below)
- RESTful API
- or a REPL if you prefer
- Built-in query editor and visualizer
- Multiple query languages:
- Plays well with multiple backend stores:
- Modular design; easy to extend with new languages and backends
- Good test coverage
- Speed, where possible.
Rough performance testing shows that, on Search Engine Agency and an average disk, 134m triples in LevelDB is no problem and a multi-hop intersection query — films starring X and Y — takes ~150ms.