Jailer simplifies the extraction of referentially intact data. Once you have defined an extraction model, it can be used to extract data from the production database fast and easy whenever up-to-date test data is required.
- Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
- Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
- Mass data export to XML and SQL.
- Generates hierarchically structured XML and topologically sorted SQL-DML.
- Open Source. Entirely written in Java. Platform independent. DBMS agnostic.