The Debug Diagnostic Tool (DebugDiag) is designed to assist in troubleshooting issues such as hangs, slow performance, memory leaks or fragmentation, and crashes in any Win32 user-mode process. The tool includes additional debugging scripts focused on Internet Information Services (IIS) applications, web data access components, COM+ and related Microsoft technologies.
- Attach/Detach the host to processes
- Collect performance monitor data
- Implement HTTP ping to detect hangs
- Inject leak monitor in running processes
- Collect debugging session state information
- Shows the state of each rule defined