Google IO Android App is the Android app for the conference. The app supports devices running Android 4.0+, and is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes. It also contains an Android Wear integration.
With the app, you can:
- View the conference agenda and edit your personal schedule
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- View detailed session, code lab, office hours, and speaker information, including speaker bios, photos, and Google+ profiles
- +1 sessions right from the app
- Participate in public #io14 conversations on Google+
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Get a reminder a few minutes before sessions in your schedule are due to start
- View information about companies in the Developer Sandbox
- Play "I/O Live" session video streams
- Beam session details from your NFC-enabled device to another using Android Beam
- Scan attendee badges on your NFC-enabled device
- See a list of people whose badges you have scanned, and take notes about your meeting with them
- Send feedback on sessions, from your phone/tablet, or from your Android Wear device
Facbebook f8 App is for the f8 conference.