ASP.Net RSS Toolkit gives ASP.Net applications the ability to consume and publish to RSS feeds.
- Consuming feeds, using:
- Stand-alone command line feed compiler that generates VB.Net or C# code files.
- Build provider for .rssdl file (containing the list of feed URI(s) [including local files])
- Build provider for .rss file (containing feed XML in RSS/Atom/RDF or OPML format)
- Support for generation of feeds in ASP.NET application including:
- RSS HTTP handler (strongly typed HTTP handlers are generated automatically by the build providers) to generate the feed.
- RSS Hyper Link control (that can point to RSS HTTP handler) to create RSS links
- Optional secure encoding of user name into query string to allow generation of personalized feeds
- Set of classes for programmatic consumption and generation of RSS feed in a late-bound way, without using strongly types generated classes