From 07/27/2009 to 08/25/2009
- 04:35 AM Subproject created for SmartGateway
- A new subproject is created at https://twit88.com/platform/projects/show/mt-smartgateway for *SmartGateway*
- 08:50 PM Subproject Created for QRCode Library
- The QRCode library is the new website set up for the old open source QRCode library at https://twit88.com/home All the bug fixes and enhancements will be available in this new release. Please note that the old QRCode library is no longer ...
- 08:37 PM messagingtoolkit-qrcode Porting of .NET QRCode Library
- The old library is no longer supported. All the bug fixes and enhancements will be available in this project soon. The Roadmap is defined in the master project - *messagingtoolkit*
- 10:19 AM Bug #4 (Closed): Error Access to COM X is denied when there is problem in connecting
- Fixed in release 126.96.36.199
- 10:18 AM Bug #6 (Closed): Problem Detecting Incoming Message using Trigger Mode
- It is fixed release 188.8.131.52
- 10:16 AM Feature #5 (Closed): Disable SIM PIN status check during connect establishment
- The issue is in release 184.108.40.206
- Latest patch release 220.127.116.11
- 04:27 AM Patch release 18.104.22.168 is out
- This release fixes the followings * Issue #4 - Error Access to COM X is denied when there is problem in connecting * Issue #5 - Disable SIM PIN status check during connect establishment * Issue #6 - Problem Detecting Incoming Message using Tr...
- 04:22 AM Bug #6: Problem Detecting Incoming Message using Trigger Mode
- For some modem there is a problem detecting incoming message. This is due to the checking of incomplete message. It checks for "+CMTI: ", but in the incoming data queue, it is only "+CMTI:", missng the space.
- 09:51 AM Feature #5: Disable SIM PIN status check during connect establishment
- Need to add a configurable parameter so that SIM PIN status is not checked during connection
- 09:49 AM Bug #4: Error Access to COM X is denied when there is problem in connecting
- When there is error in establishing connection, subsequent attemp to connect will fail with error message "Access to COM X is denied"
- 09:58 AM Roadmap changed - MMS feature is now in progress
- MMS feature is now in development. Development for Smart Gateway and Recovery Manager is changed to be after MMS feature. For details, see the Roadmap
- Version 22.214.171.124
- 12:42 PM Project Blog
- The project blog is available at https://twit88.com/blog
- Release 126.96.36.199
- 11:38 AM Feature #3: Smart Gateway GUI Design
- A flexible GUI is required for Smart Gateway
- 02:47 AM messagingtoolkit 1.0.0 .1 is released
- Now you can use multiple gateways using MessageGatewayService class. Bulk Gateway is changed so that it support multiple gateways now.
- 02:45 AM Feature #2 (Closed): Multiple Gateways support
- 02:44 AM Feature #2: Multiple Gateways support
- The feature is completed as per release 188.8.131.52
Also available in: Atom