From 11/27/2010 to 12/26/2010
- 10:44 PM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- Great work now i can get the same RefNo for both the sent SMS and its Status Report Now sms.Indexes.First() = myStatusReport.ReferenceNumber .... Great and the wrong display in the datagrid fixed. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks admin and many thanks abo...
- Hi Admin How Are You well your messageing toolkit working fine for me...for sending and receving sms..now i need something different.. i receive an sms which is 3parts sms long or multipart sms.. like SmsPart#1,SmsPart#2,SmsPart#3 i want to concat...
- 12:19 PM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- URGENT :sorry,but can you pleeaaaaaase download the attached log file and DELETE it NOW,it has private phone number and i forgot to remove it and i dont want it to be public,Pleaaaaaaase ASAP
- 12:12 PM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- by the way the error says : CMS ERROR: 321 Invalid memory index but it was sent already,and alos it was saved in the memory and i can see it in sent list
- 12:07 PM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- i'll try youw new Dll this is my log it was sent about 4 time and finally raised an error also --------------------------- MessagingToolkit.Core.Utilities --------------------------- Unsupported feature: SendSmsFromStorageFeature: ...
- 09:48 AM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- Hi, Please try with the attached release. The reference no should be in Sms.ReferenceNo The submitted sms reference no will always be random and it is only unique for that SMS when it is submitted to SMSC. The error related to wrong displ...
- 05:38 AM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- it didn't work it says ReferenceNo.First() = 43010 and Indexes.First() = 151 and when i get the status report the Reference Number was 89 by the way i get the ReferenceNo for the status report when i Decoded its PDU and if i try to see it ...
- 04:16 AM Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- Hi, Please test with the attached library. Can you check if the returned ref no in the status report matches those in either Sms.Indexes or Sms.ReferenceNo? Thanks Regards admin
- 03:07 AM Support: RE: string encoding of mms
- Hi, What is the library you used for decoding? And what is the MMS version that is used?
- 07:33 AM Support: RE: string encoding of mms
- Unfortunitily, the server still throw the same error.
- hi, how are you ? i face a problem with the status report. when i send an sms,it says your RefNo is : 135 and when i recieved the status report message it says that the report RefNo is : 85 and so on i knew that both the origenal sms and i...
- 05:58 AM Support: RE: Change logfile place
- Thank you very much! Kind regards, Lukasz
- 07:22 PM Support: RE: Change logfile place
- Hi, We need to make a minor change to the library to handle this. Please use the attached library In the configuration object // Set a different log file prefix and path config.LogFile = "mylog"; config.LogLocation = @"c:\temp";
- Hello, application which is using messagingtoolkit dlls is installed in "program files" directory. Windows UAC is disabling any possibility to write log file into "program files" directory. Is it possible to change file location? Regards Lu...
- 07:49 AM Support: RE: 64 bit os support
- Hi, i will try find one. Meanwhile another support entry. Regards, Lukasz
- 11:41 PM Support: RE: Check to see if the device is connected to the network
- Hi, You can check if the device is connected to network by the "NetworkRegistration" property
- 11:27 PM Support: RE: .Net 4 Compatibility
- The latest version should be compatible with .NET 4
- What is the easiest method to check if there is a sim card in the device and the sim is connected to a network.
- 06:30 PM Support: RE: .Net 4 Compatibility
- The latest version of the library is compatible with 220.127.116.11. NET Framework 4 mounting procedures without the Previous version of FrameWork Thanks.....
- The latest version of the library 18.104.22.168 is compatible with. Net Framework 4? Thanks.....
- 06:13 AM Support: RE: 64 bit os support
- Hi, The library uses the AT command "ATD<phone number>" for dialing. It looks like Qualcomm GOBI 2000 does not support this AT command. If you have the AT command documentation for Qualcomm GOBI 2000, you can attach it here so that we cou...
- 12:54 AM Support: RE: 64 bit os support
- Hello, sorry for the delay, but it seems that problem is resolved: --------------------------- MessagingToolkit.Core.Utilities --------------------------- Message: Unsupported feature: DialFeature: Dial a phone number (CME ERROR: 4 Operatio...
Also available in: Atom