From 06/28/2009 to 07/27/2009
- 11:38 AM Feature #3: Smart Gateway GUI Design
- A flexible GUI is required for Smart Gateway
- 02:47 AM messagingtoolkit 1.0.0 .1 is released
- Now you can use multiple gateways using MessageGatewayService class. Bulk Gateway is changed so that it support multiple gateways now.
- 02:45 AM Feature #2 (Closed): Multiple Gateways support
- 02:44 AM Feature #2: Multiple Gateways support
- The feature is completed as per release 220.127.116.11
- 01:56 AM Feature #2: Multiple Gateways support
- For bulk messaging, the Bulk Gateway must be able to support multiple gateways. Messages should be routed and load balanced among all the gateways. For initial release, a round robin load balancer is supported. New load balancer can alway...
- 04:30 AM Feature #1: WAP Library
- In order to send MMS using phone, MM1 protocol must be used. In this case, a WAP client library needs to be developed
- 12:18 AM messagingtoolkit 18.104.22.168 is released
- The current version is capable of sending and receiving messages (SMS, WAP Push, vCard, vCalendar, EMS picture, ringtone) using any GSM modems or mobile phones that support AT commands. It does not support MMS yet. Support for MMS will be added...
Also available in: Atom