From 11/27/2010 to 12/26/2010
- 09:48 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- Hi, Please try with the attached release. The reference no should be in Sms.ReferenceNo The submitted sms reference no will always be random and it is only unique for that SMS when it is submitted to SMSC. The error related to wrong displ...
- 04:16 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Inbox Status Report & Outbox SMS,HOW?
- Hi, Please test with the attached library. Can you check if the returned ref no in the status report matches those in either Sms.Indexes or Sms.ReferenceNo? Thanks Regards admin
- 03:07 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: string encoding of mms
- Hi, What is the library you used for decoding? And what is the MMS version that is used?
- 07:22 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Change logfile place
- Hi, We need to make a minor change to the library to handle this. Please use the attached library In the configuration object // Set a different log file prefix and path config.LogFile = "mylog"; config.LogLocation = @"c:\temp";
- 11:41 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Check to see if the device is connected to the network
- Hi, You can check if the device is connected to network by the "NetworkRegistration" property
- 11:27 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: .Net 4 Compatibility
- The latest version should be compatible with .NET 4
- 06:13 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: 64 bit os support
- Hi, The library uses the AT command "ATD<phone number>" for dialing. It looks like Qualcomm GOBI 2000 does not support this AT command. If you have the AT command documentation for Qualcomm GOBI 2000, you can attach it here so that we cou...
- 07:22 AM messagingtoolkit Release 184.108.40.206 is out
- In this release, the sample code is upgrade to use VS2010. A run-time debug mode feature is also available. This release also supports delayed message sending. You can set the scheduled delivery date in the message field. The priority mes...
- Release 220.127.116.11
Also available in: Atom