From 03/27/2010 to 04/25/2010
- 06:51 PM Patch Release 126.96.36.199
- A critical bug is found in release 188.8.131.52 which slow down the message sending when the message load is high. This bug is fixed in release 184.108.40.206 In this release also, the logging format is streamlined.
- 03:26 AM SMPP Protocol in coming release
- "SMPP protocol":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_message_peer-to-peer_protocol will be supported in release 1.3
- 03:13 AM Version 220.127.116.11
- In this release, you can now send QRCode through MMS. Also, the PDU library is enhanced and a few bugs are fixed. USSD response can be received synchronously and asynchronously now.
- 10:19 AM MessagingToolkit QRCode 1.1 is released
- A new version is available now. In release 18.104.22.168, a barcode library is included which supports decoding of 1 dimensional barcode (UCP-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code-39, Code-128, Interleaved 2 of 5), and 2 dimensional barcode (QRCode, DataMatrix,...
- 11:35 AM Improved Bulk SMS Gateway in Release 22.214.171.124
- Release 126.96.36.199 is out now. In this release you can now save all your gateway configurations in a XML file, and load them later. Also in this release, load balancer and router features are added to the bulk SMS gateway.
Also available in: Atom