From 07/14/2009 to 08/12/2009
- 08:50 PM Subproject Created for QRCode Library
- The QRCode library is the new website set up for the old open source QRCode library at https://twit88.com/home All the bug fixes and enhancements will be available in this new release. Please note that the old QRCode library is no longer ...
- 08:37 PM messagingtoolkit-qrcode Porting of .NET QRCode Library
- The old library is no longer supported. All the bug fixes and enhancements will be available in this project soon. The Roadmap is defined in the master project - *messagingtoolkit*
- 10:19 AM Bug #4 (Closed): Error Access to COM X is denied when there is problem in connecting
- Fixed in release 188.8.131.52
- 10:18 AM Bug #6 (Closed): Problem Detecting Incoming Message using Trigger Mode
- It is fixed release 184.108.40.206
- 10:16 AM Feature #5 (Closed): Disable SIM PIN status check during connect establishment
- The issue is in release 220.127.116.11
- Latest patch release 18.104.22.168
- 04:27 AM Patch release 22.214.171.124 is out
- This release fixes the followings * Issue #4 - Error Access to COM X is denied when there is problem in connecting * Issue #5 - Disable SIM PIN status check during connect establishment * Issue #6 - Problem Detecting Incoming Message using Tr...
- 04:22 AM Bug #6: Problem Detecting Incoming Message using Trigger Mode
- For some modem there is a problem detecting incoming message. This is due to the checking of incomplete message. It checks for "+CMTI: ", but in the incoming data queue, it is only "+CMTI:", missng the space.
- 09:51 AM Feature #5: Disable SIM PIN status check during connect establishment
- Need to add a configurable parameter so that SIM PIN status is not checked during connection
- 09:49 AM Bug #4: Error Access to COM X is denied when there is problem in connecting
- When there is error in establishing connection, subsequent attemp to connect will fail with error message "Access to COM X is denied"
- 09:58 AM Roadmap changed - MMS feature is now in progress
- MMS feature is now in development. Development for Smart Gateway and Recovery Manager is changed to be after MMS feature. For details, see the Roadmap
- Version 126.96.36.199
- 12:42 PM Project Blog
- The project blog is available at https://twit88.com/blog
- Release 188.8.131.52
- 11:38 AM Feature #3: Smart Gateway GUI Design
- A flexible GUI is required for Smart Gateway
- 02:47 AM messagingtoolkit 1.0.0 .1 is released
- Now you can use multiple gateways using MessageGatewayService class. Bulk Gateway is changed so that it support multiple gateways now.
- 02:45 AM Feature #2 (Closed): Multiple Gateways support
- 02:44 AM Feature #2: Multiple Gateways support
- The feature is completed as per release 184.108.40.206
- 01:56 AM Feature #2: Multiple Gateways support
- For bulk messaging, the Bulk Gateway must be able to support multiple gateways. Messages should be routed and load balanced among all the gateways. For initial release, a round robin load balancer is supported. New load balancer can alway...
- 04:30 AM Feature #1: WAP Library
- In order to send MMS using phone, MM1 protocol must be used. In this case, a WAP client library needs to be developed
- 12:18 AM messagingtoolkit 220.127.116.11 is released
- The current version is capable of sending and receiving messages (SMS, WAP Push, vCard, vCalendar, EMS picture, ringtone) using any GSM modems or mobile phones that support AT commands. It does not support MMS yet. Support for MMS will be added...
Also available in: Atom