In this release, the sample code is upgrade to use VS2010.
A run-time debug mode feature is also available.
This release also supports delayed message sending. You can set the scheduled delivery date in the message field.
The priority message queue and delayed message queue can be set as persistent queue so that messages are not lost whenever the application is restarted.
In this release, 64 bits version of the libraries are included as well.
Release 18.104.22.168 is a minor release which support picture SMS. You can use any image files (JPG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG, etc) and the library will convert it to black and white and with the correct image size to be sent out.
You can hang up incoming call automatically, and cancel existing USSD session.
MessagingToolkit SmartGateway is currently in the final stage of testing. It will be available in about 1 to 2 months time.
Below is the screenshot of the management console
SmartGateway allows you to set up your message gateway easily. Some of its features
- Support multiple gateways
- Incoming and outgoing SMS in XML so that you easily integrate it with external applications
- Command line utilities to send SMS
- External program or PowerShell scripts can be triggered using rules for sent/received messages
- Built-in web server to support sending/receiving messages using HTTP protocol and REST
- A web interface for sending and receiving messages, and also administration
- A Windows client which can be installed with different client id, and uses the message server for message sending/receiving
- A flexibile log viewer
- A script editor
- Ability to schedule message sending in bulk
- A built-in database to store application configurations and messages sent/received
- Messages can be stored in database and also serialize to XML files
- The built-in database used is SQLite, but it can be easily changed to other databases like MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL.
Version 22.214.171.124 is out. SMPP protocol is now supported in this release.
A critical bug is found in release 126.96.36.199 which slow down the message sending when the message load is high.
This bug is fixed in release 188.8.131.52
In this release also, the logging format is streamlined.
SMPP protocol will be supported in release 1.3
In this release, you can now send QRCode through MMS.
Also, the PDU library is enhanced and a few bugs are fixed.
USSD response can be received synchronously and asynchronously now.
A new version is available now. In release 184.108.40.206, a barcode library is included which supports decoding of 1 dimensional barcode (UCP-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code-39, Code-128, Interleaved 2 of 5), and 2 dimensional barcode (QRCode, DataMatrix, PDF417).
The project is hosted at https://twit88.com/platform/projects/show/mt-qrcode
Release 220.127.116.11 is out now. In this release you can now save all your gateway configurations in a XML file, and load them later.
Also in this release, load balancer and router features are added to the bulk SMS gateway.
Also available in: Atom