- Registered on: 02/17/2010
- Last connection: 03/05/2010
Reported issues: 0
- 08:38 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Problem Modem GSM
- My scenario is as follows. To solve the problem of incoming calls with the motorola, send the command AT+MODE=2, the documentation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_phone_AT_commands got here, and apparently does the majority of motorola N...
- 12:42 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Problem Modem GSM
- I refer to the incoming Idgateway
- 12:39 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Problem Modem GSM
- Thank you very much for all the help it provides to support the use of your product ... The problem I had with the Motorola V3 is detected by assigning the computer hyperterminal command AT + MODE = 2, when the team puts it to work that way, if...
- 01:27 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Problem Modem GSM
- I appreciate the way as I have responded quickly and satisfactorily. I was looking at the code of bulk sms, but can not give with the use of LoadBalance NumberRouter and RoundRobinLoadBalancer and please could hang an example of using these funct...
- 05:16 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Problem Modem GSM
- Problem solved, find another Cellular and ready. A inquitudes have. I'm putting together a project to make the shipment of 8,000 messages per day with 8 cell MessagingToolKit.Core the library is able to do the task. To do so purchasing the ...
- 08:59 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Problem Modem GSM
- Hang Up The problem is already solved. Problem of the AT + CLIP or mobileGateway.EnableCallNotifications (), with the library MessagingToolKit.Core returns me the error (+ CME ERROR: 4) in the HyperTerminal gives me an answer. But it is pos...
- Please mostar could hang or Router and use the Code LoadBalancer BulkGateway be placed with the library MessagingToolKit.Core V.126.96.36.199 I hope to do so .. Thanks .. Excuse my English is not good
- Hello I have a Motorola V3 phone, I'm using the library works great MessagingToolKit.Core 1 - The problem happens with the Cell is that it recognizes the incoming call, activate the command (AT+CLIP=1) in the HyperTerminal and it works, the ...
Also available in: Atom