The AndEBench™ benchmark provides a standardized, industry-accepted method of evaluating Android platform performance
- Targets smartphones, portable gaming devices, set-top boxes, or anywhere Android is employed.
- Compatible with development platforms and finished commercial devices
- Free download in the Android market and at the Amazon Appstore for Android
- Easy to run – just the push of a button
- Initial focus on CPU and Dalvik interpreter performance
- Internal algorithms concentrate on integer operations
- Compares the difference between native and Java performance
- Implements flexible multicore performance analysis
- Results displayed in ‘Iterations per second’
- Detailed log file for comprehensive engineering analysis
- Source code available for EEMBC members and licensees
- Adjustable benchmark parameters support experimentation
- The AndEBench™ produces two scores: AndEMark™ Native performance and AndeMark™ Java performance.
- The scores are represented as iterations/sec, and the higher the score, the better.