Scheme Maker is an application designed to enable you to create cross-stitch and knitting schemes from images and photos.
While working with a scheme this tool will allow you:
- Determine the number of cells in width and in height;
- Detect color for every cell using some algorithms;
- Lessen the number of colors of the scheme in comparison with original image or photo;
- Choose one of the types of scheme: colored, colored with symbols, black and white with symbols;
- Get the key containing numbers of stranded thread needed (4 firms are available now), the amount of cross-stitches of each color and the approximate length of stranded thread;
- Change the size of a cell on any step of image creating;
- Save scheme in several popular graphic formats, e.g. PNG, JPEG, etc.