LEVMAH is a custom Enterprise Library application block that extends the Enterprise Library Logging Application Block to enable an application-wide error logging device that is completely pluggable. LEVMAH allows developers to capture and view log events that are produced by the Enterprise Library Logging Application Block.
Other features include:
- Password protected log viewer
- Automatically captures context information when an error is produced.
- Encryption/Decryption of configuration sections
- Visualize session and cache information
- Ability to clear events from the logging database
- Quick snap shot of event activity