Open Source Library Management System
By admin on Jun 29, 2009 in open source
Evergreen is an enterprise-class library automation system that helps library patrons find library materials, and helps libraries manage, catalog, and circulate those materials, no matter how large or complex the libraries. As a community, our development requirements are that Evergreen must be:
- Stable, even under extreme load.
- Robust, and capable of handling a high volume of transactions and simultaneous users.
- Flexible, to accomodate the varied needs of libraries.
- Secure, to protect our patrons’ privacy and data.
- User-friendly, to facilitate patron and staff use of the system.
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.