Disk Usage Analyzer helps you organize your files and manage disk space by locating the largest files on your disk. You can quickly find where are your largest files, such as videos, photos and archives, and move them elsewhere, possibly to a backup drive. You may also decide to simply delete unneeded files. Disk Analyzer is fast and easy to use, summarizing your disk usage in a friendly format with visual graphs. Disk Analyzer is integrated with Windows so that you can view, open or delete files in the same way as in Windows Explorer.
- Finds largest files within selected drive or folder
- Finds largest folders by folder size, average file size, or number of files
- Presents information visually via graphs
- Looks and feels like part of Windows
- Provides sorting functionality by displayed columns
- Safe product, not an adware, spyware or malware