C# Code Header Designer
By admin on Feb 2, 2009 in .NET, open source
The CSharp Code Header Designer gives developers the ability to design code headers, save them, and apply the header to existing source trees.
The Designer provides the following features to enable code header design, storage, and use:
1) A simple editor that emulates the look of a source editor
2) A means to add fields to a header, which are replaced by values specified by the user when the header is applied
3) Auto fields, which are field whose values are automatically inserted into the header by the system
4) Header save and open features, which allow for the header to be persisted as a .headerx file for later use
5) The ability to choose a source directory and selected which files should have the header applied
6) The ability to apply the header, which includes the ability to remove existing headers prior to applying the new header
7) Maintain a log of actions taken on the source files
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.