SVNKit is a pure Java toolkit – it implements all Subversion features and provides APIs to work with Subversion working copies, access and manipulate Subversion repositories – everything within your Java application.
- Repository access over http(s), svn, svn(+ssh) and file protocols.
- Working copy operations – all are supported.
- Repository administration: create, load, dump and replay operations.
- Additionally to its own API, SVNKit implements JavaHL API.
- SVNKit is reported to work on Windows, OSX, Linux, BSD and OpenVMS.
- SVNKit does not require native binaries, it works out of the box.
- Native Subversion configuration files are used by default.
- Java Subversion command line client is part of SVNKit.
- Latest SVNKit supports Subversion 1.5.2.