By default, the packet scheduler limits the system to 20% of the bandwidth of a connection, to increase bandwidth :
- Open Run dialog box from Start menu.
- Type “gpedit.msc” and press Ok.
- When Group Policy run, go to Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Network > Qos Packet Schedule
- In right side, right click on Limit reservable bandwidth and select Properties.
- In Setting tab under Limit reservable bandwidth section select Enabled .
- Instead of 20 type 0 (zero) and then click ok, and close Group Policy.
- Now , go to Network connection and right click on your connection and select Properties.
- Go to Networking tab and check Qos Packet Scheduler to be ticked.
- Restart your PC