JIDE-OSS is Swing component library built on top of Java/Swing.
Features as quoted from the website,
- JideTabbedPane – an extended version of JTabbedPane supporting differnt tab shapes, color themes, shrinkable tabs, close button on tab, editable tab etc.
- JideSplitPane – an extended version of JSplitPane supporting multiple splits (JSplitPane can only have two splits)
- JideButton – an ideal replacement for a toolbar button
- JideSplitButton – a composite component which is a combination of a button and a popup menu
- Searchable JList, JTree, JComboBox and JTable – type in any text to quickly find matching rows, tree nodes, or table cells
- SearchableBar – as seen in Mozilla Firefox
- ResizablePanel, ResizableWindow and undecorated ResizableDialog
- FolderChooser – allows you to choose a folder
- RangeSlider – a slider which allows you to select two values to form a range
JideScrollPane – column and row footer support for JScrollPane
- SimpleScrollPane – a scroll pane having four scroll buttons on the four sides.
- Overlayable – to put a component on top of another component at a specified location in order to provide a hint about how to use a component, to provide a progress indicator or to provide a status indicator beside a component without affecting the existing layout.
- AutoResizingTextArea – a text area that can automatically resize its height to fit in the content.
- StyledLabel – A JLabel that support different fonts, colors, and decorative lines.
CheckBoxList and CheckBoxTree – use check boxes inside JLists and JTrees.
- Calculator Component
- DateSpinner and PointSpinner
Popup – support any popup window
- AutoCompletion and IntelliHints
- StandardDialog – built on top of JDialog to support common used dialog standards as well as adding missing standard features of any dialogs.
- ButtonPanel – arrange buttons in different layouts with different gaps based on OS conventions
- Pre-built panels such as BannerPanel
- AbstractPage – lazy loading panel with page events (open, closing, closed, etc.), an ideal panel for building dialogs
- IconFactory – simplify and unify the usage of icons across the whole application
- SystemInfo – a utility class which can be used to retrieve information about the current system, including OS name and version, JDK version requirement, etc.
- A fast gradient paint method in JideSwingUtilities. By leveraging DirectDraw, the fast gradient paint is 2 to 40 times faster than normal GradientPaint.