This is another free tool that can be used to inspect/review your source code. SourceMonitor lets you see inside your software source code to find out how much code you have and to identify the relative complexity of your modules.
As quoted from the website, SourceMonitor
- Collects metrics in a fast, single pass through source files.
- Measures metrics for source code written in C++, C, C#, VB.NET, Java, Delphi, Visual Basic (VB6) or HTML.
- Includes method and function level metrics for C++, C, C#, VB.NET, Java, and Delphi.
- Saves metrics in checkpoints for comparison during software development projects.
- Displays and prints metrics in tables and charts.
- Operates within a standard Windows GUI or inside your scripts using XML command files.
- Exports metrics to XML or CSV (comma-separated-value) files for further processing with other tools.
You may also want to look at